Domain Age Checker
Enter a URL
About Domain Age Checker
What is Domain Age Checker?
Domain Age is the total amount of timing of the presence of a domain name. It is how long your domain name has existed. I,e: how old your domain is. For instance, if a domain name gets registered in 2010, then by 2020, its domain age will be 10 years.
Domain Age Checker is a tool that we constructed to check any domain name's age online. An often-overlooked factor that can impact the rankings is the Domain Age. Using a Domain Age Checker, you can check the age of the competitor's domain and the domains you want to buy.
Older domains are more inclined to improve their ranking on search engines. If you're interested to see how long the business is in presence, you can use the Domain Name Age Checker tool to find out. It helps build credibility and trust in the brand.
Domain Age Checker will help you identify how well the domain name performs. It checks in SERPs, the backlink profile size, traffic, and its reputation.
Features of Domain Age Checker Tool
- Easy to use - The tool is super simple to use. It will show you the ages of the domain names you want to test with only one click.
- Delivering more information - The tool provides information on the domain age. It is a great deal more sophisticated than that. This domain will show the age of this domain and the pinpoint precision of creation time. You will become familiar with the exact domain age. Using our tool, you will be able acquainted with the date that the domain was last updated. It will help you keep track of the latest updates for SEO activities.
- IP address information - With Domain Hosting Checker Tool, you will get acquainted with the IP address. It will help you know who's now hosting the website.
- Domain Names Expiration date - You can know the domain end date. You may use this information to rekindle your site.
- Checking past layouts - You or your viewers can check for previous designs, content. You could also check how your competitor's pages layout and design of the pages.
- No results - You can check the domain age of 10 domains at a time with Domain Age Checker.
- Downloadable report - You can download the report in the form of an excel sheet. You can send it into an email to perform more insights and analysis.
- Quick and accurate - Using this tool, you can get results with only one click in a matter of seconds. These outcomes are accurate, as well.